General conditions for the sale of Gift Cards
Intesa Sanpaolo Next Gen ATP Finals 2021
General conditions for the sale of Gift Card
Federazione Italiana Tennis (‘FIT’) is a private law association with legal personality constituted by all the affiliated sporting clubs and associations which practice tennis, beach tennis and padel in Italy.
- For the purposes of the interpretation and application of these General conditions, the expressions below shall have the following meaning:
- Season Ticket: means the admission ticket, which may also be issued electronically, that allows its holder to access the Courts indicated thereon to see the Matches from 9 to 13 November 2021;
- Purchaser: the User who purchased the Gift Card on the Website with payment by bank transfer or credit card;
- Ticket: means the admission ticket, which may also be issued electronically, that allows its holder to access the Courts indicated thereon to see the Matches on the date and at the session indicated on the Ticket in question;
- General conditions: means these General conditions for the sale of the Gift Card, published on the website https://ticketing.nextgenatpfinals.com/en/general-conditions-sale-gift-cards, to which all Purchasers are subject;
- Event: means, collectively, Sports Event;
- Gift Card: a voucher of predetermined value (as indicated on the Website at the following page https://ticketing.nextgenatpfinals.com/en/ticket_process#section-giftcard, each one having a particular code. The Gift Card can be purchased on the Website and subsequently used by the User to purchase Tickets and Season Tickets on the same Website on or before the expiry date indicated on Gift Card;
- Website: means the website https://ticketing.nextgenatpfinals.com, dedicated to the purchase of Tickets and Season Tickets and where is also possible to buy a Gift Card;
- User: any individual who made a registration on the Website;
- Final User: the User who completed the activation process of the Gift Card on the Website (i.e. the process of association of a User's profile with the code of a Gift Card), in order to use the Gift Card to purchase Tickets or Season Tickets.
- These General conditions, regulate the sale and use of the Gift Card.
- After completing the purchase, the Purchaser will receive an email containing the Gift Card’s code. The Purchaser shall be responsible for keeping the code.
- The Purchaser may become the Final User or may give the Gift Card to another User.
- A User who wishes to purchase Tickets or Season Tickets shall complete the Gift Card’s activation process on the Website by associating his profile with the code of the Gift Card. The User who activates the Gift Card becomes the Final User.
- Once activated, the Gift Card cannot be given to another User.
- The Gift Card allows to purchase Tickets and Season Tickets exclusively on the Website and only on or before the Gift Card’s expiry date. By purchasing Tickets or Season Tickets, the Final User accepts the general conditions for the sale of tickets and the entrance of venue published on the Website at the following https://ticketing.nextgenatpfinals.com/en/legal.
- It is not possible to use a Gift Card in order to purchase another Gift Card.
- If the value of the Gift Card is equal to the amount of the purchase order for Tickets and Season Tickets, the entire value of the Gift Card will be zeroed.
- If the value of the Gift Card is lower than the amount of the purchase order for Tickets and Season Tickets, the entire value of the Gift Card will be zeroed and the difference can be paid by the Final User exclusively by credit card or by using another Gift Card.
- If the value of the Gift Card is greater than the amount of the purchase order for Tickets and Season Tickets, the value of the Gift Card will be decreased by an amount equal to the amount of the relevant purchase order. The residual value of the Gift Card can be used exclusively in order to the purchase other Tickets or Season Tickets.
- FIT reserves the right to amend these General conditions, taking care to notify such amendments by means of a specific notice published on the Website. The amendments shall be effective to commence on said publication, or on a different date specified in the same notice. The amendments consequential to statutory or provision amendments of the public authority shall be effective regardless of the publication of the notice on the Website.